HealthTech solutions for the
next generation of clients
While being highly regulated, the healthcare industry stands to gain enormous benefits and tangible cost savings by using technology to harness the power of data.
At Excellarate, we understand the complex challenges facing the healthcare industry, and we can help you navigate a path to the future.
Save administration costs and effectively manage and administer the 340B program
- A single platform solution designed to manage the end-to-end procurement cycle
- Take pain out of managing contract pharmacy services by helping capture eligible 340B prescriptions for 340B drugs across multiple wholesaler contracts.
- Set up split billing to manage procurement and inventory replenishment in 340B eligible healthcare organizations.
- Identify eligible patients and support a variety of discount cards to qualifying patients and maintain 340B program integrity.
- Stay prepared for continued HRSA 340B compliance audits with automated auditing and support services.
- Facilitate creation of standard and customized reports for contract pharmacies to demonstrate the impact of the 340B program.
Targeted custom EMR solutions
- Off-the-shelf systems can’t meet every need of every practice
- Our solutions portfolio is fully compliant with HIPAA security standards, HL7 messaging, and ONC certification standards.
- Cloud based technology offers freedom from expensive IT infrastructure.
Practice makes perfect, and Datalogue management tools get you one step closer
To help you rapidly respond to patient needs, Datalogue features include:
- Appointments Scheduling
- Billing and Payment
- Clinical Information
- Patient Administration
- Staff Administration
- Surgery Management
Prime Technology's Claimus, based on a decade of expertise in the healthcare industry, is likewise capable of assisting in claims processing.
Multi-pronged PBM solutions designed to enhance your profitability and competitiveness
PBM helps healthcare organizations:
- Understand the requirements for health benefit exchanges.
- Better manage the patient and member experience.
- Drive engagements to help build effective strategies for member identification, experience, and retention.