Accelerate and scale data extraction, normalization, and loading.
2023 State of Technology – HealthTech, InsurTech, FinTech
Experts unlock the secrets of reaping value from technology investments in 2023Register Now
On Demand Recording
Streamlining the Prior Authorization Process
Healthcare experts talks about streamlining the Prior Authorization processWatch Now
Enterprise Modernization and Serverless Automation With AWS
Solutions Architects from AWS help us with the basics of serverless automationPlay Now
Accelerate back-end data processing between banking, securities, cards, merchant services, and investment management services. With any-to-any graphical data mapping, File Broker makes mapping data from flat or EDI files efficient, lightweight, and scalable.
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Reduce cost
- Increase processing speed
- Reduce errors
- Process large-size files in a short duration
- Improve relationships with business partners
Flat File Support
The Flat File source reads data from a text file. The text file can be delimited, fixed width, or in a mixed format. It also allows users to quickly set up file-based imports from vendor files and adapt to its changes. Supported file types include:
- Account position files
- Trade confirmations
- Open trades
- Transaction files
- Multi-format settlement files
Additional Features & Technical Information
- Built with .Net, C#, and SQL Server database
- Support for MSSQL bulk insert of flat files
- Configurable support for pre- and post-processing by calling stored procedures
- Error handling is configurable, for e.g., continuation despite errors, halting on errors, or proceeding only if the file has less than the specified percentage of errors.
- Leverages Microsoft’s TPL for concurrent processing of tasks across the number of available cores.