Rapidly automate QA and testing across any test environment, run complex tests across multiple platforms, devices, and technologies without writing a single line of code.
Take charge of your QA and testing automation! Reclaim more than a quarter of your software development timelines with Intelli-Q's hybrid QA and test automation platform. Intelli-Q lets professionals with diverse skillsets run complex tests across various devices, platforms, and technologies.
QA testing continues to evolve in response to rapidly changing business goals. In addition, the rapid pace of software development and increased frequency of releases is another reason for testing to keep pace.Download Solutions Brief
Excellarate’s hybrid QA and test automation framework – Intelli-Q
Intelli-Q can quickly and easily adapt to your agile test processes. It is highly flexible and can support a wide range of scripting languages and an extensive object library. As a result, irrespective of their skill sets, QA professionals can create and run complex tests across multiple platforms, devices, and technologies without writing a single line of code.
- Implement diverse automation testing types, including data-driven and keyword-driven automation testing.
- Reduce test data set-up time and regression test execution effort by reusing automation scripts.
- Continuously monitor an application’s health, which reduces release cycles for production releases and weekend outages.
Leverage Intelli-Q for Continuous Delivery
Intelli-Q is built on a flexible architecture. It makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, and mobile applications simple, fast, and cost-effective. It enables you to speed up testing cycles, expand test coverage and maintain quality across every application layer.
While integrating with a wide range of third-party platforms such as Jira, Jenkins, API, and load testing tools, Intelli-Q seamlessly fits into any continuous delivery process and end-to-end testing strategy.
- Reduces testing cycles and delays by automating regression tests
- Runs web tests to check for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Speeds up the feedback loop and facilitates more vital collaboration between development and QA for faster debugging
Selenium and Intelli-Q
Lightweight and user-friendly, the Intelli-Q framework is built on top of Selenium to simplify the development of automation scripts. Custom built for Agile methodology, it fits perfectly in environments where rapid script development is critical.
- Build automated UI testing
- Keyword-driven testing
- Data-driven testing
- Reuse functional tests
- Automate test reporting & analysis
- Scale Selenium Webdriver test