Intelli-Q significantly reduces test data set-up time and regression test execution effort by reusing automation scripts. It also allows for continuous monitoring of your application’s health which in turn reduces release cycles for production releases and weekend outages.
Intelli-Q makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, and mobile applications simple, fast, and cost-effective. It enables you to speed up testing cycles, expand test coverage, and maintain quality across every layer of the application. It integrates with a wide range of thirdparty platforms such as Jira, Jenkins, API and load testing tools to seamlessly fit into any continuous process and end-to-end testing strategy.
Intelli-Q is a simple, lightweight and user-friendly framework built on top of Selenium to simplify the development of automation scripts. Hybrid test automation framework that supports a wide range of scripting languages and an extensive object library.
- Built on open source tools/libraries/frameworks to reduce overall costs
- Increases flexibility of time and resources
- Avoids redundancy of test execution
- Increases test coverage to enhance the quality and reliability of your application
- Enables quick updates and shorter learning curve due to high interaction with Selenium
- Reduces test automation development phase by over 50%
- Improves productivity & reduces maintenance cost
- Facilitates better communication between various stakeholders and developers, using tables for representing tests and reporting results
- Reduces dependency on skilled technical resources