If you understand the difference between a content writer and a marketing writer then you are the person we are looking for!
- Understanding our markets, challenges, and how our technology solutions help solve them.
- Create content for various external-market-focused marketing initiatives. These include blogs for the website, video scripts, solution information pages, and pitches, amongst others.
- Build relationships with SMEs to generate new blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, webinar topics, and other thought leadership content.
- Manage the content journey for specific pieces from conception to delivery.
- Write (70%) / edit (30%) B2B technology content.
- 6+ years of experience in technology content creation.
- Must have intermediate to advanced SEO knowledge and how to apply it to the content that this individual would create.
- Detail-oriented and ensure that each piece of content is appropriately proofread and accurate.
- Preferably an engineering degree or significant experience working in technology companies
- Enthusiasm for the software industry and a technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of regulated industries such as financial services, pharma/healthcare, and insurance.
- Demonstrated history of crafting compelling copy and marketing content.
- Demonstrate a clear process for content research, development, delivery/publication, and measurement.
- Experience formulating a clear point of view on technology-driven solutions for real-world problems and creating a concise and well-written narrative to express it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Responsive to feedback. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be well-versed with on-page SEO and be able to optimize their own content for SEO.
- Experience working with the WordPress CMS.